Spanish 2 Full Year (Basic)
How Does The Course Work ?
This Spanish 2 Year course is divided into 90 lessons – three per week – which means it’ll take you 30 weeks to take this course. I know, that’s a lot, but who ever said learning a language was easy?
You are free to go at your own pace. Finish faster or take longer. You will have access to this course for up to 2 years until you finish!
Each lesson will take approximately 30 minutes to complete and may consist of a video lesson, a downloadable worksheet, and interactive practices. This will slowly help you build on the basics from Spanish 1.
Throughout the whole course, I am with you every step of the way. Have a question? Email me. You have access to a certified teacher. How cool is that?
Your Spanish 2 Course Includes:
90 Step-By-Step Spanish Lessons
Learn the basics of the Spanish language.
Not only does this course feature video lessons, but it also has interactive games and practices to make learning fun!
You will have access to worksheets that go along with each video lesson. These can be downloaded and printed for your convenience.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If this course is not what you expect it to be, you are entitled to get a full refund within 7 days of purchase.
Frequently asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
This is a self-paced learning course, but is recommended as a 30 week program. You are free to take this course based on your scheduling needs.
How long do I have access to the course?
2 years (or once completed): This is meant to be a 30 week program, but we want you to have much longer to complete the course if needed.
However, you will have unlimited access to printed notes and practices as these will be downloadable. Also, feel free to keep up with any external links used for additional practice.
Can I have face to face interaction with an Instructor?
No, currently we do not have any live sessions available, but we are working to include this feature in the future.
This basic course is fully self-paced. If you are looking for something with more individualized feedback, you can check out our deluxe course.
What is the difference bettween Basic and Deluxe?
This Basic course includes: video lessons, interactive practices, downloadable worksheets, and online flashcard sets.
The Deluxe course includes everthing in Basic plus: assignments with personalized feedback from the teacher, discussions, quizzes, and grades.
If you are more interested in the Deluxe course click here.
Is there a certificate upon completion?
No, this is a basic course that has no grades. If you are looking for graded assignments and individualized feedback, check out our deluxe course.
What is covered in this course?
- Review of Spanish 1
- Pronouns in Spanish
- Present Tense Conjugations
- Irregulars & Stem-Changers in the Present Tense
- Ir + a + infinitive
- 1-2 Verb Rule
- Ser & Estar
- Question Words
- Daily Routine
- Reflexive Verbs in the Present Tense
- Compare/Contrast Healthy or Unhealthy Choices
- Spanish Recipes
- Authentic Dishes from Spanish-Speaking Countries
- Informal Affirmative & Negative Commands
- Giving Instructions in Spanish
- Understanding Instructions
- Childhood in the States vs. Puerto Rico
- Using the Imperfect Tense in Context
- Review of Reflexive Verbs with the Imperfect Tense
- Verbs like Gustar in the Imperfect Tense
- Basic Difference between the Preterite & Imperfect Tenses
- What did you do yesterday?
- Using the Preterite Tense in Context
- Preterite Tense Stem-Changers
- Review Reflexive Verbs with the Preterite Tense
- Verbs like Gustar in the Preterite Tense
- Places Around Town
- Errands Around Town
- Differences between the Preterite & Imperfect Tenses
- Using the Preterite/Imperfect in Context
- Preterite/Imperfect Clue Words
- How to Prepare for a Trip