Spanish 2 Full Year (Deluxe)
How Does The Course Work ?
This Spanish 2 Year course is divided into 90 lessons – three per week – which means it’ll take you 30 weeks to take this course. I know, that’s a lot, but who ever said learning a language was easy?
You are free to go at your own pace. Finish faster or take longer. You will have access to this course for up to 2 years until you finish!
Each lesson will take approximately 30 minutes – 1 hour to complete and may consist of a video lesson, a downloadable worksheet, interactive activities, an assignment, a quiz, and/or a discussion. This will help you build on the basics of Spanish 1.
Throughout the whole course, I am with you every step of the way. Have a question? Email me. You have access to a certified teacher that will be giving you individualized feedback. How cool is that?
Your Spanish 2 Course Includes:
90 Step-By-Step Spanish Lessons
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Frequently asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
How long do I have access to the course?
However, you will have unlimited access to printed notes and practices as these will be downloadable. Also, feel free to keep up with any external links used for additional practice.
Can I have face to face interaction with an Instructor?
You will receive personalized feeback from a certified teacher, video lessons, interactive games/activites, graded assignments, quizzes, discussions, and email access to your teacher to guide you through any questions or frustrations you may have.
What is the difference bettween Basic and Deluxe?
The Deluxe course includes everthing in Basic plus: assignments with personalized feedback from the teacher, discussions, quizzes, and grades.
Is there a certificate upon completion?
There is a gradebook associated with this course. However, if you need a detailed grade sheet report at the end of the course, reach out to me and we will make it happen.
What is covered in this course?
- Review of Spanish 1
- Pronouns in Spanish
- Present Tense Conjugations
- Irregulars & Stem-Changers in the Present Tense
- Ir + a + infinitive
- 1-2 Verb Rule
- Ser & Estar
- Question Words
- Daily Routine
- Reflexive Verbs in the Present Tense
- Compare/Contrast Healthy or Unhealthy Choices
- Spanish Recipes
- Authentic Dishes from Spanish-Speaking Countries
- Informal Affirmative & Negative Commands
- Giving Instructions in Spanish
- Understanding Instructions
- Childhood in the States vs. Puerto Rico
- Using the Imperfect Tense in Context
- Review of Reflexive Verbs with the Imperfect Tense
- Verbs like Gustar in the Imperfect Tense
- Basic Difference between the Preterite & Imperfect Tenses
- What did you do yesterday?
- Using the Preterite Tense in Context
- Preterite Tense Stem-Changers
- Review Reflexive Verbs with the Preterite Tense
- Verbs like Gustar in the Preterite Tense
- Places Around Town
- Errands Around Town
- Differences between the Preterite & Imperfect Tenses
- Using the Preterite/Imperfect in Context
- Preterite/Imperfect Clue Words
- How to Prepare for a Trip